Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2...

Today was a great day at NBT! (see previous post if you're not sure what that is) We had 27 kids in our class, 17 of which did not attend our church. Our group averaged about 2 memory verses each, but almost every booster has great plans for tomorrow. : ) So far, six of the boosters in our class have prayed to accept Christ as Savior!

I must admit to not being as prepared as I could have been for the missionary story today, and there were several suspenseful pauses beginning with "and then..." while I found my place. (Suspenseful to the boosters and to me, since I had completely lost my place!)

The very best part of the day, however, was during the Primary rally, when I had the privelege of leading a former Sunday school student of mine to Christ! God truly is doing great and exciting things in our midst this week!

Come back tomorrow to find out what happens next!

No comments: